The affidavit is a very helpful and important testimony signed by the server that details the time, date, and manner of service, identity of the person served and other details of the job. In case of a party, who has signed the affidavit, claims to not have been notified of pending legal action, the Affidavit of Service can be presented to prove service. It acts as legal proof no matter what purpose it has been used for. At master’s legal, we do provide Affidavit services in Toronto, with the expert legal advice.
Importance of affidavit
Importance of affidavit
The very main purpose of an affidavit is to act as a proof as a legal document that enables a person to take statement under oath. There are different types of affidavits used for different purposes. The Affidavit services in Toronto at master’s legal can help you with to create an affidavit document for your required purpose.
Basic information; to create an affidavit
The very basic details that we require while creating and affidavit are:
- The affidavit document should be descriptive and clear and could be easily understood.
- The affidavit document should contain the deponent’s name, address, location, state and his or her contact number must be included while creating it.
- After drafting the affidavit in the proper format, it has to be signed by witnesses and by the deponent himself or herself with the specified date.
Different types of Affidavits
There are different types of affidavits based on for what purpose it will be used. Some of the types of affidavits are:
- Affidavit of domicile
- Affidavit of heirship
- Affidavit of marriage
- Affidavit for financial matters
- Affidavit for the name change
- Affidavit for death
- Affidavit for small estate
- Affidavit for debt
- Affidavit for any type of service
- Affidavit for identity theft and others.
These are some of the very common types of affidavits. It totally depends on the purpose and needs why it is created and for what purpose. Master’s legal being the experts in legal advisory, provides the Affidavit services in Toronto, and when you seek our services you will be sure that your affidavit is complete with all the necessary details, and you will be able to use in the court as per need without any objection on it. Contact us today and our expert Paralegals at master’s legal will help you with their expert advice.
4168 Finch Ave East,